Obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine
WHAT IS NECESSARY IN THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY US THE REGISTRATION OF A PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UKRAINE?
- consultation on all aspects of registration of permanent residence;
- creation of all required documentation;
- presence during notarial procedures;
- selection and certification of all necessary documents for registration of permanent residence;
- obtaining a certificate for permanent residence;
- control coverage of all mandatory payments;
- free document delivery service.
CHOOSE OUR COMPANY. WHY?
Our organization is your worthy reliable friend and comrade who will conduct all the procedures in the minimum amount of time and without any delay. What country you are in does not matter to us. We will provide you with a residence permit quickly and efficiently.
You can be absolutely sure about the legitimacy of all our services. We comply with all canons of current legislation and ensure reliable security and non-disclosure of all personal data of our clients.
By registering, you will see a number of advantages. You have no need to spend money on medical insurance, pay fees, which produce the consulate.
First of all, it is necessary to figure out what this designation of the words still means “residence permit”. This is a legal opportunity that is granted to a foreign resident or stateless person, it is an opportunity to live in the territory of Ukraine on legal rights. To come from another country, in order to arrive on the territory of Ukraine on legal rights, it is necessary to have a number of reasons.
Based on the Law of Ukraine “On Immigration”, the categories of persons who have the opportunity to get permission to immigrate are highlighted. They also have the right to design permanent residence.
The first category includes persons defined by the immigrated quota. These categories include:
- Important scientists for the country and representatives of the cultural sphere.
- Qualified personnel that Ukraine needs.
- Investors who have invested at least $ 100,000 in the Ukrainian economy.
- Full-bodied persons, who has the citizenship of Ukraine.
- Persons who already had Ukrainian citizenship before.
- Parents, husband (wife) and non-immigrant children who have not reached the age of majority (persons with permanent residence).
- Persons with “refugee” status or those who received asylum (after 3 years of residence).
- Victims of human trafficking (after three years of being in this status).
The second category includes individuals who receive immigrant status regardless of quota. This group includes:
- A person who is married to a citizen of Ukraine (after a joint family life for more than two years).
- Those persons whose parents are citizens of Ukraine; persons whose children have Ukrainian citizenship.
- Persons with privileges related to their origin (details in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Citizenship of Ukraine").
- Persons who have the status of a guardian / trustee of a citizen of Ukraine, or persons who are under the guardianship / guardianship of a citizen of Ukraine.
- Persons whose immigration is necessary to meet the state. interests of Ukraine.
- Ukrainians from abroad, husbands and wives of foreign Ukrainians, their children in the event of their general entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
After the person receives a certificate, she is assigned the status of an immigrant. In accordance with our legislation, this status is much more beneficial than the position of a citizen of another country or a person who does not have citizenship. The immigrant is given the legal right to officially work, without any other permits, the need for obtaining a visa to enter the country is lost. No documents permitting to stay on the territory of Ukraine will also be required anymore.
The certificate does not have a limit, it is unlimited, whereas the IWL provides for a limit of one year, after which it must be renewed again. The exchange of certificates will be carried out only in 25 and 45 years.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE CLIENT:
- Nonresident passport (we do the translation and notarization);
- 8 photos (size 3.5 x 4, 5 cm);
- notarized copies of documents confirming the existence of a place to stay (title deed, rental agreement with the statements of persons registered in the apartment);
- medical certificates, as well as a certificate from a narcologist (we can get for you);
- certificate of good conduct issued in the country of citizenship and a certificate from the MIA;
- copy of TIN (if any);
- documents confirming the existence of grounds for immigration to Ukraine.
RESULTS OF COOPERATION WITH US
We ensure the immediate receipt of a residence permit in Ukraine and you will not have to wait long for a result. We undertake all the procedures, you will only need to personally pick up the result of our work in the migration service - since this is necessarily determined by law, otherwise we would have done this stage ourselves.
As a result, you get - Permanent residence permit.
ARGUMENTS FOR OUR BENEFIT:
- We provide free consultations;
- We have been working in this field for more than five years; our lawyers are not just theoretically grounded specialists with a higher education, but also practitioners;
- We have extensive experience in communicating with employees of various services, including the migration one, we know this issue from the inside, so we are well-versed in the process of obtaining permanent residence;
- Our experience and reliability is your guaranteed result;
- The main indicator is demand, and we have it.
STAGES OF PERMITTED RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- Receipt of the application from the client.
- Personal conversation with the client.
- Receive a prepayment of 70%.
- Drawing up the necessary documents.
- Submission of a ready package of documents to the State Migration Service of Ukraine.
- Control and maintenance of documents in the migration service of Ukraine.
- Directly receiving the residence permit itself and transfer to the client.
- Charge the remaining 30% of the payment.